Taylor Home Improvement’s Noblesville sales specialists and siding installers regularly go through extensive technical training with the manufacturer’s training technicians. It is important that siding installation is done properly for the protection and efficiency of you home. Detail to attention is given to moisture protection barriers, flashing, inside & outside corners, j-channel, and how windows and doors are properly protected in the installation process. We take the time to do the proper preparation before the siding goes on.
We feature James Hardie Plank fiber cement siding. James Hardie has a wide variety of exciting siding option design styles and choices in trim.
- It is designed to resist extreme conditions while providing a warm, natural character of wood look.
- Fiber cement has a strong resistance to water giving protection against swelling, warping, mold, and cracking
- It likely will not be eaten by animals and insects
- Fire resistant
- Reduces time and money spent on maintenance
No wonder James Hardie fiber cement is by far the market leader.
Taylor Home Improvement also features the installation of other types of siding including:
- Vinyl siding from a variety of manufacturers
- Aluminum siding
- Cultured stone by Versetta Stone, manufactured by Boral.
Many choices in color, patterns, and finishes are available.
Our sales specialists experienced and trained in siding will help you with making the best selections for your home.